Welcome to Mapping home page of the Orienteering Australia web site.
This site provides resource information on mapping standards, preparing orienteering maps, printing guidelines, mapping contacts, references and web links.
- IOF mapping specifications
- OA mapping rules, policies and guidelines
- Mapping deviations
- Base Maps
- Mapping Using OCAD
- Applying the Mapping Specifications
- Printing methods
- Digital printed map
- Digital printing made simple
- Paper quality
- Waterproof paper
- Map subsets
- Minutes of OA Mapping Committee
- State & Territory mapping delegates and contacts.
- Links to web sites
Feedback,suggestions for improvement and information for inclusion are welcome and should be sent to the OA Mapping Chairperson.